Traders Get Hold Of These Potential Altcoins For Higher Returns!
The post Traders Get Hold Of These Potential Altcoins For Higher Returns! appeared first on Coinpedia – Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide
The crypto market shows signs of recovery, as numerous digital coins portray greener numbers on the charts. The market capitalization of the crypto street is up by 1.4% at about $2.75 trillion. Meanwhile, buyers in the space have been accumulating the dips. And are keen on potential coins with growing utility. Crypto proponent enlightens the top picks with higher potential.
Top Altcoins To Not Miss Out On!
The market has been evolving at a constant degree. As investors are now looking towards the protocol, its utility, and its performance on the charts. Several cryptos in the industry are growing towards utility and adoption. Crypto proponent sheds light on top altcoins to consider.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO): The coin is in the buzz lately, as the platform is executing a $1 billion sports marketing campaign. In alliance with multiple firms, for certain years of tenure. Which could impart immense value to the platform.
The digital asset at press time is trading at $0.572 gaining 27.3%. The market cap of the asset is about $14,468,130,171. While the trade volumes for 24-hours is at $2,559,308,776. The coin is at a bullish stance, as it hit its ATH of $0.58813 a couple of hours ago.
- Injective Protocol (INJ): The protocol is launching its mainnet, which will be a $120 million incentive program. Which is the largest to date in the cosmos ecosystem. The program will be allocating funds to market makers and traders who utilize the protocol based on their activity.
The digital coin at press time is trading at $11.65 with gains of 2.7%. The market cap of the asset is around $507,240,830. The trading volumes for around the clock are at $52,613,632. It has been a brief period since the altcoin hit its ATH of $24.89, which is about 7-months now. The coin might level up in near time, for its due share.
- The Sandbox (SAND): The blue-chip in the metaverse, has been glowing in the space. With the growing interests of institutions in the metaverse. Sandbox Alpha is all set to launch on the 29th of November. The digital coin is claiming higher highs in recent times.
SAND at press time is trading at $3.97 gaining 16.6%. The market cap of the asset is hovering around $3,541,434,089. While the trading volume for the last 24-hours is at $2,568,081,419. The digital coin has claimed its ATH of $3.97, a couple of hours prior to press time.
- Ethereum (ETH): The second-largest crypto has been growing despite the odds. The protocol sees immense value in De-Fi and NFTs. Likewise, The Metamask wallet reports about 21 million users. Which is up by 420% since April. According to some reports, Consenys announces a $200 million funding round as its wallet hit 21 million monthly users.
ETH Price is trading at $4,277.58 with gains of 1.4% at press time. The market cap of the digital coin is around $504,506,833,088. While the trading volume for a day and a night is at $20,145,616.748. ETH falls short of its ATH $4,878.26, which was achieved over a week ago.
- Chainlink (LINK): Chainlink has portrayed a record ecosystem momentum in Q3 of 2021. The accumulation of the asset by holders is on a constant rise. In addition, the Total Value Secured (TVS) by Chainlink Oracles is at an astonishing $76 billion.
The digital coin at press time is trading at $28.74, registering negative gains of 1.3%. The market cap is currently at $13,342,544,020. While the trade volumes for the past 24-hours are at $879,346,530. The last achieved ATH is at $52.70, which was 6-months ago.
- VeChain (VET): The supply-chain empowering protocol upgrades to the PoA 2.0 consensus mechanism. The upgrade would further help commercial and industrial applications.
The digital coin at press time is trading at $0.1409, registering negative gains of 2.1%. The market cap is currently at $9,415,244,797. While the trade volumes for the past 24-hours are at $744,982,845. The last achieved ATH is at $0.280, which was 7-months ago.
- Polygon (MATIC): The Ethereum scaling solution has been exhibiting pretty well. Polygon launches a zk-STARK scaling solution for dApp deployment. The move aims to improve the validation process for dApps on the polygon network. Which would strengthen the platform to a greater extent.
MATIC is trading at $1.60 with gains of 3.8% at press time. The market cap of the digital coin is around $11,007,154,501. While the trading volume for a day and a night is at $913,681,937. ETH falls short of its ATH $2.62, which was achieved about 6-months ago.
- Avalanche (AVAX): The protocol has been rising steadily on the charts. The digital asset has claimed newer highs as the De-Fi ecosystem crosses $10 B. The rise of the crypto amidst the market being bearish is appreciable.
AVAX at press time is trading at $104.05 with gains of 6.6%. The market cap is hovering around $22,962,713,332. While the trading volume for 24-hours is at $2,088,890,996. The digital asset has been in a bullish stance lately, the digital coin has hit its ATH of $110.18 a couple of hours prior to press time.
Collectively, the aforementioned coins hold the potential to cater to higher returns on investments. As these have been growing on utility and have been receiving steady adoptions from institutions. The much-anticipated alt season might bring fortunes to these altcoins.