How To Buy Bitcoin With a Credit Card in Coinsbuy
The popularity of digital currencies rapidly grows, while Coinsbuy offers a simple and secure way to buy crypto. Which steps are mandatory?
The best way to buy crypto with a credit card – a step-by-step guide
The crypto market capitalization has recently surpassed the mark of $2 trillion, and digital currencies are among the recent investment trends. According to statistics, more than 80% of the Globe population have heard about Bitcoin; meanwhile, the vast majority of people don’t understand how to buy crypto with credit card. Coinsbuy has a simple answer, offering three straightforward steps to become a crypto holder.
Step 1. Open an account on Coinsbuy
First of all, you need to sign up for the service. The process requires the following straightforward stages:
- Visit the official Coinsbuy website.
- Click on the “Getting Started” button.
- Fill in the mandatory fields (first and last name, email, phone number, and country). Create a strong password
- Agree with the Customer Agreement and complete the registration.
Confirm your email address by a 5-number code sent by the system
Step 2. Verify your Coinsbuy account
Coinsbuy enables users to buy crypto with credit card; meanwhile, you need to verify your account first. The service provides holders with the highest level of security and meets legislative norms, following KYC policy requirements. The verification process takes an investor just one minute. Follow the next stages:
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the upper left-hand corner and select the “Profile” section.
- Press on the “Verification” option.
- Accept terms and conditions.
- Choose the document to use for account verification (passport, driver’s license, or ID card).
- Upload scans of your document.
- Confirm and proceed to the selfie verification. Press on the “I’m Ready” and follow the instructions (hold still, roll your face in a circular motion).
- Check the data and wait for the verification approval (the system requires some time to process your documents).
Step 3. Buy cryptocurrencies with your credit card
Verified users get a simple answer for where can I buy Bitcoin with credit card:
- Click on the “Buy/Deposit” option placed on the dashboard of your client’s area (you may choose “Funds” and “Wallets” options as well).
- Choose a digital asset you want to get (e.g., Bitcoin).
- Specify the ordered amount of BTC to see the amount of the chosen fiat currency you need to deposit.
- Insert your credit (debit) card payment information.
- Confirm the transaction and become a crypto holder.
Buy, Hold, Sell, and Exchange popular cryptocurrencies
You’ve received your first crypto investment. Which opportunities does Coinsbuy offer for investors?
- Cryptocurrencies have high investment potential, while the overall crypto market capitalization has skyrocketed by 269.4% within Q1 2021.
- Coinsbuy lists the most liquid digital assets; this is why holders may exchange one asset to another with the lowest fees.
- Digital assets are widely used as means of payments around the Globe, and hodlers may purchase from a cup of Starbucks coffee to a new Tesla for cryptocurrencies. The number of crypto-accepting businesses constantly increases.
Coinsbuy cryptocurrency wallets are your secure passes into the brave new world of digitalization and new opportunities!