Purpose Bitcoin ETF sees over $6M in inflows in past week
The number of bitcoin flowing from/to the Purpose Bitcoin ETF.
- Over 300 BTC have been added to the ETF for over three months, equating to over $6M.
- Back in June 2022, during the Luna collapse, over 24,000 BTC were liquidated from the ETF holdings.
- This drop saw the ETF holdings drop from 48,000 BTC to 24,000 BTC.
- Since June, uncertainty has only escalated, which includes the FTX collapse and the ongoing issues with DCG, which has seen institutional appetite muted.
- However, the price of Bitcoin has retraced the entire FTX collapse price dip, and the DCG/Genesis narrative is slowly ending. This has seen a slight appetite for ETF inflows.
The post Purpose Bitcoin ETF sees over $6M in inflows in past week appeared first on CryptoSlate.