Isagenix Reviews 2020 – What’s Inside the Isagenix 30-Day System?
Who doesn’t wish for an easy way out to burn fat and stay fit? As health, nutrition, and weight loss is an ever booming sector, here’s a company that gives you a great opportunity to earn a good sum by promoting their virtue of weight loss by nutrition products.
Our new review will take you through Isagenix. A company claiming to prosper both your health and wealth. Is it just another pyramid scheme backing a fad diet or will it really make a difference? Find out here.
Table of contents
|Owner||John Anderson, Jim Coover, and Kathy Coover.|
|Headquarters||Gilbert, Arizona, United States|
|Products||Nutrition, Dietary Supplements, Medicines and more|
|Apps||iPhone & Android Devices|
What is Isagenix?
Isagenix International LLC is a Private Multi-level marketing company that offers health and nutrition products under a pyramid scheme system.
It was founded by John Anderson, Jim Coover, and Kathy Coover. In 2002. It is based in Gilbert, Arizona, and has operations in 14 other countries. Namely, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Hongkong, Ireland, Mexico, Newzealand, and 5 others.
The company is an established organization that helps people to live their best life through a journey of nutrition, health, and overall wellness. It has employees of over 850 people across different nations.
Also, the company establishes and develops products that can result in nutritional cleansing and eventually lead to the good well-being of individuals.
What is the Isagenix diet?
The diet is a supplement which intends to promote weight loss. The weight loss system assures dramatic weight loss in as few as 30 days.
Take the Weight Loss Basic 30 days Isagenix Package which costs about $378.50 a month.
Price depends on the program you choose. The nine-day cleansing program retails for $260, while a 30-day cleanse is $490. Their products range from $23 for a single product to $750.20
On shake days, people take two meals with Isagenix shakes. For the third meal, they eat a healthful meal that contains 400–600 calories.
On cleanse days, Dieters only consume 4 servings of the Isagenix Cleanse for Life liquid and up to 6 Isagenix snacks.
The Product base MLM company offers 50+ health and Nutrition products, listed below are some of their products:
- Isalean Shakes: It’s a complete meal comprising 24 grams of high-quality, undenatured, responsibly sourced whey and milk protein. The product is worth $53.27 for 14 meals. It is Gluten and soy free which provides Energy-fueling carbs to help you go the extra mile.
- Ionix Supreme: This is a tonic that includes a blend of herbs and adaptogens that aids to chill out and stay focused. It is priced around $42.67 for 32 servings. Also, it helps in supporting clarity and focus and also normalizes the body system.
- Cleanse for Life: This isagenix cleanse is an amicable blend of natural cleanse-supporting herbs, antioxidants, and nutrients. Its price varies up to $42.67 for 16 servings. It delivers rich nutrients to the body’s systems and also helps to eliminate stubborn fat and boost metabolism. It also contains Antioxidants which help to combat oxidative stress.
- Isagenix Snacks: These are nutritionally balanced chewable and flavoured tablets made of sweeteners, milk-based protein and other ingredients.
- Natural Accelerator: These are Capsules that contain a blend of natural ingredients such as green tea and cocoa seeds. It is priced around $28 for 60 servings. This helps in thermogenesis and boosts metabolism which will eventually lead to burn fat.
- IsaFlush: It is an additive containing a form of magnesium and a blend of herbs purported to improve digestion and support a healthy gut. Its price varies around $22.67 for 60 servings. It supports the body’s ability to absorb nutrients and eliminate waste.
- Hydrate Sticks: It is a powder aimed to be mixed into water that contains sweeteners, electrolytes and more vitamins.
Additionally, it includes Wafers, Isalean Bars, Slim Cakes, Isalean Soups, Isagenix Coffee, Isagenix Greens, Isadelight Chocolates etc.
How to Register on Isagenix?
One can join Isagenix as a preferred customer by selecting your country, signing up, and then finishing the account setup.
To buy the Isagenix products, a preferred customer account is the most cost-effective way. They have an annual fee to set up the account which varies in different countries. One can refer friends through the “Customer Referral Programme”.
In view of refund, one needs to email [email protected] or can also call (877) 877-8111 to begin the return process.
Password can be recovered by visiting the back office login page. A new password can be requested by selecting the “Forgot your password” link under the green “login” button. Also, a temporary password will be mailed to the email address linked to your Isagenix account.
How to Earn on Isagenix?
Primarily to start, it requires a $29 of annual investment. With your first qualifying product order, you will enrol as as an independent consultant.
New Customers and Associates are being assigned to the sponsor. They have two sales teams, typically right side and left side.
It is a typical way in network marketing called Duplication. They have to sign up new recruits and so on. After about 12weeks, you will have a team of about 4000 members and earning $4500 per week.
It is reported that you can earn an annual income of over $250,000 in 12 weeks with Isagenix. It is just you have to share this plan with two people and further tell them to share and so on.
One can use the back-office username and password to sign in. An Associate’s compensation is derived from product purchases by those in his or her marketing organization.
It is reported that people make up to $171k a month, during the promotions. It is found that the average person earns $2,000 a year selling Isagenix products and the top 3% make around $32,000 a year.
Is Isagenix Legit or Scam?
Isagenix is a legit organization that works on the model of multi-level marketing. It offers a variety of supplement products based on specific goals.
Isagenix pays out in “cycles”. The normal payout in Isagenix is $54 per cycle.
Based on the reviews of the people, it is found that they can earn considerably in Isagenix. It will also result in weight loss if the diet is followed properly.
As per data, 3% of the top Isagenix reps earned over an average of $34,362 a year before expenses.
The company has reported having over 200,000 active MLM distributors. Also it reported revenues of over $958 million.
Isagenix Business Plan
There are five ranks that an Associate after his Isagenix login can achieve which come with special benefits and privileges. These ranks are changed based on the number of joinees in the network.
An individual can purchase Isagenix products through an Isagenix Independent Associate. They can also choose to open an Isagenix Customer Membership Account and enjoy discounts of about 10-25 percent off suggested retail prices.
Preferred Customers do not engage in the Compensation Plan, but they are eligible to earn Product Introduction Reward coupons. Further details regarding Product Introduction Rewards can be found in your Back Office.
An electronic payment account, known as an IsaWallet account will be set up once you earn your first commission or bonus. Isagenix deposits the pay to your IsaWallet account, and from there you can transfer your earnings to your personal bank account.
Users after login can see the rank status in Profile. Each rank will offer special benefits:
several ways to earn money which can be indexed as below:
- Retail Profits
- Retail Direct Profits
- Product Introduction Bonuses.
- Team Bonuses, also known as Cycles.
- Executive Matching Team Bonuses.
- Special incentives and promotions.
Isagenix reviews claims that its products are backed by science, but their research is self-funded, and the results are vulnerable to bias. The FDA has not evaluated any Isagenix products, and no external validation supports the company’s claims.
It is found you can earn an annual income of over $250,000 in 12 weeks with Isagenix.
It is just by sharing the business plan with two people and further telling them to do it exactly the same. This is an extremely simplified plan which sounds a little too good to be true!
While this depends upon various criteria like sale skill, networks, and contacts. The normal payout is $54 per cycle. Product sharers of the company have an average annual income of $147.
According to the website, joining Isagenix is completely free. one can Create a Preferred Customer account or get 25% off retail prices without having to pay an annual membership fee.
Being an Isagenix associate can earn you quick cash, provided you have the potential to exhibit the best network marketing skills and communication to ensure rapid sales and promotion.
According to the official website, One should enroll in the country where their primary residence is located. However, they are eligible for sales and enrollment of associates in any country Isagenix is authorized in.
In the United States, the average annual pay for an Isagenix Independent Consultant is about $70,000, which is in line with the national average.
- Earnings Potential:
- It helps to limit calories
- Provides pre-packaged food
- It saves time and holds busy lifestyles
- Variety of supplement programs
- Money-back guarantee
- It is Restrictive
- Highly processed with sugars and additives
- Expensive products
- It has biased research
- Only 1/500 makes $40K a year.